What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available ROCK 'N' ROLL fruity £80

FinalFight

Site Supporter
I picked this one up about a month or 2 ago, I got it from norman (69ers) mate .. To be honest must of switched it on once since its been here just looking to get back what i paid £100 Now £8020220326_151319.jpg

Last edited:
I think its mpu 4 sure i noticed that .. im not too up on fruitys being honest all i can say is it works

I think its mpu 4 sure i noticed that .. im not too up on fruitys being honest all i can say is it works
Check the MPU4 motherboard for a little green Varta battery & signs of corrosion (like AA’s on a pinball CPU). It’s usually visible through one of the plastic gaps. If it’s removed and clean then this is a good deal.

Check the MPU4 motherboard for a little green Varta battery & signs of corrosion (like AA’s on a pinball CPU). It’s usually visible through one of the plastic gaps. If it’s removed and clean then this is a good deal.
Thank you will check it out tomorrow :)
So similar to the epoch boards 😲
Do you know if my austin powers would be the same and donna (king) kebab?

Back
Top Bottom