What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Road Show

Bod

Registered
Alias
Dave Boddis
After YEARS of nagging, begging, doing the washing-up and trying to be tidy, her-in-doors has finally said I can get a table. So.... my first choice would be Road Show. I'm looking for a reasonable condition and full working one, as my technical pinball skills are 0% at the moment. Should anyone have one they are wanting to move on to make way for something else, or if anyone knows someone who knows someone who's selling one, then please get intouch. Please let me get my first table :) #helpdave

After YEARS of nagging, begging, doing the washing-up and trying to be tidy, her-in-doors has finally said I can get a table. So.... my first choice would be Road Show. I'm looking for a reasonable condition and full working one, as my technical pinball skills are 0% at the moment. Should anyone have one they are wanting to move on to make way for something else, or if anyone knows someone who knows someone who's selling one, then please get intouch. Please let me get my first table :) #helpdave
I’ve had a couple of RoadShows in the past and I still consider it an undiscovered gem of a pin.
Art and cab - ****
Sound and music - **** (unless you like a bit of counrty)
Theme - ****
As a Game - Awesome with a triple AAAwesome
Shots - challenging and a good game to improve your skills
Skill level - fkin hard to beat and when you reach end game ultimately rewarding and a
Great sense of achievement 2nd to none.

RS is a real undiscovered gem for under £2k is a no brainier. I’d have one in a heartbeat if room was not a consideration.

Give it 6mth and the wife will help you pick your 2nd pin :thumbs:

I’ve had a couple of RoadShows in the past and I still consider it an undiscovered gem of a pin.
Art and cab - ****
Sound and music - **** (unless you like a bit of counrty)
Theme - ****
As a Game - Awesome with a triple AAAwesome
Shots - challenging and a good game to improve your skills
Skill level - fkin hard to beat and when you reach end game ultimately rewarding and a
Great sense of achievement 2nd to none.

RS is a real undiscovered gem for under £2k is a no brainier. I’d have one in a heartbeat if room was not a consideration.

Give it 6mth and the wife will help you pick your 2nd pin :thumbs:
I hope so!
The idea of the 2nd pin is to keep them both interesting, so not to bore of them (is what I'll tell her ;)
Just need to find a Road Show first....

Good luck with getting one it’s great game, you will not be disappointed. Love mine.
“I’m always rolling baby” ?

i have one and it,s in excellent condition no cab fade, play field excellent in full working order, £2400 manual included.

Very under-rated game. I sold mine and had to buy another 3 years later as was missing it - now it's a keeper for sure!

Back
Top Bottom