What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Registered
I'm selling my RBION as I need to raise some cash (and make some space).

It is a really nice machine, fully working with a good playfield. Cliffy fitted to scoop hole, and machine stripped, cleaned and re-rubbered by the last owner around a year ago.

It has cabinet protectors fitted around the flipper buttons. Few marks on cabinet, as usual for previously sited machine. This machine was at the show in Wolverhampton in August this year and was played constantly for 2 days with no faults at all - not even a stuck ball!

It has working UK coin door, so could be sited.

Very sad to see this one go (it is my favourite machine!) but needs must :(

I'm in the Midlands, just outside Wolverhampton. Looking for £1,850..

Will try and get some pics uploaded in the next day or 2, or contact me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers, Mark

Thanks Jumbo, I wish I mentioned on here that I was going to Revival as it would have been nice to put a few faces to names! I was really pleased as both the RFM and RBION were played constantly (it is not often you see people queuing to play pinball!), but despite heavy play they performed without a hit - although some of the newer Sterns did have a few problems!

Next year, I will definitely book early enough to get a room (I left it too late last year) and make an effort to catch up with more people. Also, depending on finances etc, I might take a couple more machines if I have them.

Cheers, Mark

Hi Kev,
Correct - and it is still doing a fine job, and got some great comments at the show! A testiment to the great job you did on it :)
That reminds me, if you get bored of your Wh20 when you've finished working on it, let me know :)

Cheers, Mark

Hi Kev,
Correct - and it is still doing a fine job, and got some great comments at the show! A testiment to the great job you did on it :)
That reminds me, if you get bored of your Wh20 when you've finished working on it, let me know :)

Cheers, Mark
will do Mark cheers!!!!

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I will be putting this on eBay later today. I will list it for a little more, but if anyone on here is interested I would take £1,800. PM for details, etc. Here are a few pics I took yesterday :)

IMG_20141122_110330.jpg

IMG_20141122_110350.jpg
IMG_20141122_110414.jpg
IMG_20141122_110447.jpg
IMG_20141122_110455.jpg
IMG_20141122_110500.jpg
IMG_20141122_110506.jpg
IMG_20141122_110512.jpg
IMG_20141122_110520.jpg

Cheers, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.