What's new

Trade Ripley`s Believe it or Not machine looking to trade for another pinball.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
I am reluctantly offering up my Ripley`s pinball for a trade part exchange. I have owned it around one year and it wasn`t really in my plans to move it on but needs must. Open to a part ex on an older machine .
The Ripley`s is a brilliant game, one of the best in my opinion and mine plays as it should. I stripped down the playfield and gave it a good clean an re-rubber around ten months ago. Around a dozen or so new GI bulb holders were fitted plus a couple of flasher bulb holders. A combination of leds and standard bulbs have been fitted by myself . All three flippers were rebuilt with new plungers end stops and coil sleeves. Other minor faults and issues have been taken care of, it really is ready to plug in and play.
In my opinion the cabinet and backbox are pretty good , playfield is excellent........most importantly it really does play fantastic.

If anyone is interested please message me or email fireinside@sky.com or contact me on 07773 760555 , whatever suits.

Thanks,
John Beveridge.

Hi Julian,

There is no asking price as such, i am looking for a machine in part exchange. Preferably one a bit older with some money coming my way.
Thanks ,
John.

Why not just sell it and then buy something you like at your leisure? You can do what you want, of course but it seems a bit limiting.

Yes you could be right but i just wanted to make sure i got something straight back in to replace it. This way i don`t need to let it go unless something is offered that i want . Whereas if i sold it knowing my luck i`d only get offered something i`ve had many times before like Fish Tales or RFM or Demo Man etc.etc. All really enjoyable but i have played certain games to death !

If it was last year, I'd have been offering JM as I've always wanted a Ripley's but I'm not in any position to have one now.

Ripley’s was my first ever game and the only game I’ve sold that I regret and will definitely have again at some point. Don’t come up often either . I was going to say this would be a perfect buy for a newbie’s first machine but of course it’s a trade !

Back
Top Bottom