What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFM Updates

If you go into the file manager - you have a LED file that you enter what positions you have fitted LED lamps and it takes these out of the lamp test (as the software sees LEDs as broken lamps).

Also if you put the backglass underneath the screen and rest it on the two black metal things - the monitor reflects on that.

If you are running pinbox plug in another monitor - and the function keys on the keyboard do this:

F1 This will exit the emulator.
F2 This will toggle screen flipping (useful for repairs)
F3 (-) Fine adjust – light timing
F4 (+) Fine adjust – light timing
F5 (-) Coarse adjust – light timing
F6 (+)Coarse adjust – light timing

If you go into the file manager - you have a LED file that you enter what positions you have fitted LED lamps and it takes these out of the lamp test (as the software sees LEDs as broken lamps).

Also if you put the backglass underneath the screen and rest it on the two black metal things - the monitor reflects on that.

If you are running pinbox plug in another monitor - and the function keys on the keyboard do this:

F1 This will exit the emulator.
F2 This will toggle screen flipping (useful for repairs)
F3 (-) Fine adjust – light timing
F4 (+) Fine adjust – light timing
F5 (-) Coarse adjust – light timing
F6 (+)Coarse adjust – light timing
Thanks for the info. I wondered why it was complaining about the lamps in the diagnostics menu.

I'd seen the tip about using the backglass when the glass is out on the official Pin2000 video. Neat little trick as I would never have thought of that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom