What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! RFM PUB Card

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Hi all,

I've just got my RFM and its on an older version of the firmware. I'd like to update it to v1.6 (or even the mypinballs 2.0) but I was looking for an easy way to do it. I've seen you can get a prism update board and was wondering if anyone had one for sale (or if I could pay postage and a deposit to borrow one and then send back to you). I looked at the instructions to do it without this but I dont have a serial port in my laptop and its running Windows 10 and I can see people who have updated are all using win 98 so guessing win 10 wont allow me to do it even if i buy a usb to serial dongle? If anyone has used win 10 and a usb to serial dongle then please let me know and i will just buy a lead and try that but I dont want to go buying leads if i know its unlikely to work.

Thanks,
Jason

You can send me your prism card and I can update it for you to v2.0 for a small charge

Or send me the full computer

You can send me your prism card and I can update it for you to v2.0 for a small charge

Or send me the full computer
Thanks for the offer. Might get back to you about it. I’ve managed to get someone who is getting me an old laptop with a serial port so i’m gonna try that first.

Back
Top Bottom