What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REVIVAL SUMMER SOLTICE JULY 30/31st 2016

steve brum

Site Supporter
Walsall FC last weekend in July

details and ticket link will follow

lots of retro gaming goodness including arcade cabs at at LEAST 15 pins

I'm trying to work out how you can have a summer solstice event at the end of July :hmm:

Hope to make it to this one, fingers crossed ;)

Not far from me - I'm in Wolverhampton so I'm definitely going. Does anyone know approx how many pinball machines are likely to be there ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Line up for event now sort of finalised. Some game transfomers still smoking hot from Margate! JY and AVATAR gone to new homes so a few older games in the mix

Vids and pins will be scattered about rather than the usual long lines so will keep the two rock noise monsters apart (and cranked up LOL) and group machines appropriately ie RADICAL and RG together. Whirlly going in the players chill area.

TAF JM ACDC MET IM SM FGUY LOTR WHIRLWIND RG GOLDENEYE RADICAL TOM and hopefully a couple of late 80s entries to be confirmed Friday

if someone technical can bring the latest software update for acdc iron man and metallica might be an ideal opportunity for me to update them to better versions!

if someone technical can bring the latest software update for ACDC iron man and metallica might be an ideal opportunity for me to update them to better versions!
I'll bring the latest Met - Premium Code

thanks. machine is an LED PRO if that makes any difference. ACDC is running very early code and I imagine IM the same. both standard pro versions

Just got back from this event. The pinball machines were popular - I pretty much played them all. Some I've never played before - gave me thoughts on my next machine.
Many thanks to Steve Brum for providing the machines

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A video here one featuring Steve having a rest....and me at the end....Hmmmm....i think i need to workout my abs a bit more

the rest Im having at "proper" works now is well needed. especially after clearing an entire arcade in Southampton yesterday. moving pins easy compared to vids and pushers!

Back
Top Bottom