What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Revenge From Mars

I believe there's still one in the for sale section that has some insert wear.

Hey Andy not sure how far you want to go but I have a super minty one that came from ChrisB which needs absolutely nothing done. Not sure if you can find original thread still.
A few things that have been done are
3D translite
Metallic Black powder coat with a slight sparkle on all metals inc lock bar and legs
Full conversion to LCD screen using a Illiama high contrast monitor (nice blacks)
Super bass sound system with mini equalising amp
My Pinball’s code installed
My Pinball’s saucer mod
Flourecent protectors
Beautiful PF with no wear
Full LED conversion
Immaculate decals
New coin door
Plus much more

I also have just bought a shaker motor from Jim for his new update which includes code to accommodate a shaker

LMK if this is what you are looking for and pm or call me for more info

Col

K99
Hey Andy not sure how far you want to go but I have a super minty one that came from ChrisB which needs absolutely nothing done. Not sure if you can find original thread still.
3D translite
Metallic Black powder coat with a slight sparkle on all metals inc lock bar and legs
Full conversion to LCD screen using a Illiama high contrast monitor (nice blacks)
My Pinball’s saucer mod
Flourecent protectors
Full LED conversion
Immaculate decals
New coin door
Plus much more

I also have just bought a shaker motor from Jim for his new update which includes code to accommodate a shaker

Col

Had a play on this yesterday and it's immaculate. You could pass it off as new it looks that good.
Deffo won't find a better one that's for sure.

3D translite
My Pinball’s saucer mod
Flourecent protectors
Full LED conversion
Immaculate decals
New coin door
Plus much more

Col
Thanks Col but my budget is £1,500 max so will be looking for something uglier!

You might struggle at that price, unless it's a realy beat up project.

I've got a decent one with new decals on it, looks nice, but id be wanting over £2k for it.

Thanks Pete. Looking back through recent threads there’ve been a few sub £1,700 but you get what you pay for obviously!

@Craig Elder was selling one for £1500 a bit back ,had some boot up issue's and inserts ware , but plays really nice , plus he is a really sound chap too !
It may still be for sale ,drop him a pm ,

I do have one that I'll sell for 1,200 it does need work though. Currently there's someone after some pics but I can't get to it atm as our kitchen floor has been dug out so all the kitchen stuff is blocking my shed. If he doesn't want it I'll let you know

- Ben

3D translite
My Pinball’s saucer mod
Flourecent protectors
Full LED conversion
Immaculate decals
New coin door
Plus much more

Col

What kind of price would you be looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom