What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Revenge From Mars

I have a super mint fully restored one running my Pinball's cpu and LCD monitor new cab art metallic black powder coated armour truly stunning you won't find nicer £3000

I have a super mint fully restored one running my Pinball's cpu and LCD monitor new cab art metallic black powder coated armour truly stunning you won't find nicer £3000

Does sound great, but possibly a little too rich for me at the moment (may struggle to get CapEx approval from the CFO/wife!)- interesting that it's got an LCD and a new computer in there - would def last longer with that combo. I have a VM running the nucore code at the moment (just experimenting) so I know that if the worst happened with a Prism card - I could get the game going.

So I'm probably looking for an as-is original which may need a bit of a clean and hopefully is a worker not needing too much tlc

truly stunning you won't find nicer

I have an absolutely mint original with 1100 plays on the clock. That's 61 plays per year since 1999 :) It's not for sale though at any price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a brand new never opened one that was then opened, painted by Picasso, only played ever by John Lennon ( who we had to resurrected specially at vast expense) and then covered in solid gold, with a real alien topper, and then hermetically sealed,

And I will sell for one billion dollars. Muhhhhhaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

gumtree dude turned out to be a timewaster - first said it was available then radio silence when I asked to come and see it - only to be told that his wife has said it has been sold - some people!

Back
Top Bottom