What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Revenge From Mars? (Or Pulp fiction)

Expired Due to no activity
Its always about finding people who want stuff...

We can go back further and discuss my sledgehammer and various williams non faded wpc cabinets if you want to....

That's where all my vinyl went as at the time no one wanted them 😞.
:-(
I'm still hoping that Dreamwave/IDW Transformers comics are worth something someday :) - basically collected every varient, dealer incentive cover etc at the time and refuse to throw them all away (irrc though, id did leave a bunch in a box on the street years back)
I was lucky enough to make loads out of The Walking Dead comics though 😀

Hi old farts opinion on RFM

It’s not a very good game the ruleset is shallow and the humour gets very tiring very quickly

Same reason I dislike CFTBL Red river rock gets very tedious…..don’t even start me on “gone fishin’ leave a message” arghhh one of the worst ever

Best thing I ever saw was it in a swimming pool at Bennett’s gaff

MM 🐰
I quite like CFTBL:)

I loved RFM until I owned it are you talking from home use experience?

Not starting another firestorm it’s interesting

I don’t go much on MB or MM, TOTAN is marmite

Bally Radical now there’s a machine

MM 🐰
Have only played RFM at pinball republic (played it loads there) and a little at NERG last year. For me, at the proce they go for, even if I give it a rest for a couple of weeks, I'm not sweating over having a very expensive toy on my living room doing nothing 👍🏻
Totally appreciate the game's not for everyone though and not the deepest.

Have only played RFM at pinball republic (played it loads there) and a little at NERG last year. For me, at the proce they go for, even if I give it a rest for a couple of weeks, I'm not sweating over having a very expensive toy on my living room doing nothing 👍🏻
Totally appreciate the game's not for everyone though and not the deepest.
I say get it and get it now!! You will love it especially with all the improvements in my recent updates. And because they split into 2 pieces easily it’s better than a regular wpc game when they needs to go up stairs. Taking a wpc head off for the uninitiated is a tricky journey

I say get it and get it now!! You will love it especially with all the improvements in my recent updates. And because they split into 2 pieces easily it’s better than a regular wpc game when they needs to go up stairs. Taking a wpc head off for the uninitiated is a tricky journey
Agreed - when I had mine (crt version) we moved it in two cars by breaking into three bits (head, body, playfield). Looking back, don't know what I was thinking moving it on. It must have been a good reason, but knowing me, probably not - more likely looking for a pin my daughter would play. If you enjoyed it on site, you'll enjoy it at home. @myPinballs improvements really do elevate the original code a long way too.

We’ve Got to remember games are personal preference 👍

CFTBL is stunningly beautiful, try playing with only the right flipper, just for fun

Might offer a different perspective of it

MM 🐰

Just a quick note for the benefit of those who contacted me re; RFM. Massive thanks again - still have my sights set on a RFM, but not had any offers on my G'N'R yet ; will be in touch as and when 👍🏻❤️

Back
Top Bottom