What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Retro Refurbs - Updates & Discounts for SideBlades™, Translites, Cabinet Decals, Mods, Showcase!

Expired Due to no activity
New thingy's todaysies...

Viper Night Drivin' (2 versions)
Viper Night Drivin.jpg

Viper Night Drivin Glow.jpg

Long time no post. Have to sort through a month's worth of updates to post (been so much new stuff getting made).

In the mean time, check out these cool new "rainbow chrome" silicone dome stickers we've been making. Gonna be using a lot of this stuff on BOP2.0 mods, and also made myself some nice little labels to stick inside restored games.

I absolutely love how these look and reflect with colours etc.

Long time no post. Have to sort through a month's worth of updates to post (been so much new stuff getting made).

In the mean time, check out these cool new "rainbow chrome" silicone dome stickers we've been making. Gonna be using a lot of this stuff on BOP2.0 mods, and also made myself some nice little labels to stick inside restored games.

I absolutely love how these look and reflect with colours etc.

How big are the BOP 2.0 decals and where do you put them Pete? Look awesome...

It's a novelty coin door decal:/QUOTE]

Looks great - shame for me though - I have a 3 slot which is shaped wrong for the decal. It's custom coated too so can't swap it out. I'll await the other bop 2.0 stuff with baited breath....

Sup!!

Just realised I completely forgot to update this thread with the things we've been working on at Retro Refurbs. As someone guessed earlier, the new toys for BOP2.0 include a new custom plastic set:

28851703108_e92dec5e7e_h.jpg
28851711698_3dd8d6fb81_h.jpg
40914973780_064c5f5d91_h.jpg

And also new "rainbow chrome" apron decals. Best way to see them is the video below:

27916919867_166d7ce2cc_h.jpg
42068684464_e362eb320e_h.jpg

All in stock and available now at https://www.retrorefurbs.com/?s=bop+2.0&post_type=product

There's also been about 50 new SideBlades designs added since I last updated this topic, as we now have over 220 available. Will post some a bit later.

Thanks as always for your support!

@PeteB am I just blind and missed them the first time, or did you silently add F-14 SideBlades to the shop listing at some point since my last post? I need myself a set o' those haha. I'll be ordering them soon

@PeteB am I just blind and missed them the first time, or did you silently add F-14 SideBlades to the shop listing at some point since my last post? I need myself a set o' those haha. I'll be ordering them soon

I haven't been updating this topic with all designs, just some highlights. As I said earlier we've got ovwe 220 now so it's a good chance any game you want SideBlades for will already be in the shop. Got a few more Bally/Williams to crack off and then that's those done.

Stern, Data East and Sega are all done. Next up will be designing all the ones for Gottlieb games.

Back
Top Bottom