What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Retro Refurbs - Updates & Discounts for SideBlades™, Translites, Cabinet Decals, Mods, Showcase!

Expired Due to no activity
All new blingy bling bling toys arrived today.

Check out these new additions for the Terminator 2 Chrome Edition, here we now have Display & Speaker Panel Cover in MIRROR chrome and MIRROR chrome SideBlades (extra care must be taken with these but they look amazing). Kinda like the best of both worlds, combing mirror blades with art.

Display & Speaker Panel Cover video below. Product link - https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-chrome-speaker-panel-decal/

Mirror Chrome SideBlades video below. Product link - https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/terminator-2-mirror-chrome-pinball-sideblades/

More new goodies for other games will be appearing in the next few days.

.......well done pete!
Keep up the good work. Your stuff really helps refurb pins at sensible prices....
And the quality is great to......never any criticism from my customers, (except those crazy characters that insist on that gold emblem without seeing your stuff first....) they all love it....
"Retro refurbing" a ss at present, going to look smashing!
All the best from Keith and jack at new forest! :thumbs:

Got SideBlades artwork for all games and I just posted some custom stuff for T2 Chrome Edition. Have a look on the website.

If you need any help send me an email.

Pete, is there any chance of printing sets of these shop out.jpg
shop out.jpg

Last edited:
I just received my SideBlades today for my BBH and I have to say the quality of the print is superb. Really impressed.

Cannot wait to get these fitted and a few other mods on my BBH.

Are these the first set of for BBH you have sold?

I just received my SideBlades today for my BBH and I have to say the quality of the print is superb. Really impressed.

Cannot wait to get these fitted and a few other mods on my BBH.

Are these the first set of for BBH you have sold?

Glad you like. Yes I believe these are the first ones sold as not a game you see too often. Feel free to post some photos when you've got them in :)

Just fitted my Guardians of the galaxy side blades today. Fantastic quality, much thicker and more robust than any others I've fitted. The design is great and dead easy to fit. Took me, maximum, 5 minutes. Great product

Just fitted my Guardians of the galaxy side blades today. Fantastic quality, much thicker and more robust than any others I've fitted. The design is great and dead easy to fit. Took me, maximum, 5 minutes. Great product

Pics pics pics!! :p

Always love to see what people are doing with their games. :)

Back
Top Bottom