What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

restoring night moves pinball

richard111

Registered
I am restoring a night moves i got some time ago as a non working machine need some help with mod grounds and aux power board is dead help please i would like to get it working

http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_80

worst case with all this virtually all the boards are available as new repros @myPinballs does aux driver,popper and cpu boards , power supply is really simples, someone does the driver board too.

Pins for the interconnect double sided connectors are NLA tho ya can use jamma connectors tho IIRC big daddy and another company do repro looms

poi

ps love the sounds on that game - like a lot of sys 80b's tbh - esp that,Robo War,TX and Genesis

Thanks Ron seen all your videos that's were I got your info got New CPU from Jim's pinball also had 5v board redone by him I know one ground wire comes from 5v powers but Can't see the restarestalso got leeds from comet

thanks been away on holidays no phones or internet would like some pictures inside of 5v power unit. I have had this serviced by jim at my pinball and also any other ground mods I need to do 2 boards have shorted out aux power and sound board don't know why someone may know any help

Having a ground mod on the 5v board is a bad idea from what I've read.

Richard, the best thing to do is to take a picture of what you want me to take a picture of. Then i will just copy by taking the relevant pictures of mine and sending back Mine has all new boards in it, i hasten to add.

thanks mine is still in bits doing it when i got time new cpu from jim at my pinball needs sound board or someone who may repair old one. i have had this machine in my garage last 25 years striped it down new LEDS. can anyone tell why sound board and aux power board damaged will try to post pictures not very good on computer one finger typing got aux power board from usa HELP would like to get it working again

Back
Top Bottom