What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replacement Playfield Glass for Jack*Bot

ballsy

Registered
So..playing away on machine... thinking my god that really is grubby... never really cleaned the playfield.... combination of fear of breaking stuff and laziness!

Anywho flipper fairly out of skew so thought OK I'll sort that out and give cleaning a go.. I am generally mechanically and electrically inept so try not to touch stuff unless absolutely necessary... this proved to be prescient :(

Got glass off and simply holding it vertically looking for safest place to put it... damn thing exploded in my hands! OUCH

Anyway... any advice gratefully received

1. Assuming I need "toughened"/"laminated" glass
2. What is correct size for a Williams Jackbot
3. Roughly how much should I expect to pay
4. Any recommendations for a supplier near RG27 (North Hampshire/West Berkshire) ????

Cheers

Neil

I've got a spare standard size if you want one. Probably has minor scratches but £20? I'm at Liphook, not too far away.

Sounds peachy, guessing mine is 21" by 43" which seems standard

No idea how this forum works I am afraid .. can you pm me contact details??

Thanks Martin for the help.... as texted unfortunately number 2 blew up in my hands too

Happy ending though and new glass in place..

So to answer my own question... for possible future personal reference when i have forgotten

Size... 43" by 21" by 5mm

Supplier Harts Windows in Fleet...£50 and just over a week

Well done fella - that's a great price too. Weird that 2 went but glad you got it sorted - well done!

Back
Top Bottom