What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repairs needed☹️ Help

Rob70

Registered
Hi guys I need your help both my corvette and shadow now have multiple faults so it’s time to get someone out to fix them and I need any recommendations on someone thats good to do it. I’m in Ashbourne Derbyshire

Cheers

What are the problems youre having? Im sure somebody on here will able to help out!

The corvette needs a new display, the ball popper stopped working and it’s starts to boot up then turns off then starts again over and over.
The shadow has a problem with a switch on the mini game field and now it says check fuses f115, f116, f112 and opto 12v supply.

I would just love someone that knows what their doing to get them sorted and save me getting stressed trying to do it myself.

So in your opinion there’s only two options, repair it myself or let pinball heaven do it.

Chris b's suggestion is a good one. Another option might be to try Andy Netherwood. He's closer to you and his call-out charges are very reasonable...

So in your opinion there’s only two options, repair it myself or let pinball heaven do it.

Not at all but Pinball engineers are not 10 a penny and your quote sounds expensive is the reason I now don’t bother doing call outs as people seem to think your van runs it self as fresh says you could try Andy netherwood or Barry parsons they may come out or if you have your own transport take them for repair and avoid a call out charge
Pinball heaven
Pinball mania both good guys who know what they are doing but come at a cost

Not at all but Pinball engineers are not 10 a penny and your quote sounds expensive is the reason I now don’t bother doing call outs as people seem to think your van runs it self as fresh says you could try Andy netherwood or Barry parsons they may come out or if you have your own transport take them for repair and avoid a call out charge
Pinball heaven
Pinball mania both good guys who know what they are doing but come at a cost
I should have explained my quote I didn’t mean to come across ****y, I meant expensive as I would have to hire a van to take them and again to fetch them and the time that this would also take. I know it ain’t going to be cheap to have someone come out but if you take into account the time and hassle of moving both machines it just seams a lot better to have someone come out if possible.

I should have explained my quote I didn’t mean to come across ****y, I meant expensive as I would have to hire a van to take them and again to fetch them and the time that this would also take. I know it ain’t going to be cheap to have someone come out but if you take into account the time and hassle of moving both machines it just seams a lot better to have someone come out if possible.
Or get Martin to pick both up and drop off at said places , down side is may be with out pins for a month or so !

It’s fine rob and I fully understand if you don’t have your own transport it is a pain hold out on here someone may come out or worth giving ph pm a e mail or call I often go to ph to do repairs for phil on the day with all the parts to hand and the knowledge we can normally turn stuff around within a couple of hours

Think you are just in Andy N's range of how far he will travel - not sure though.

Just book him for the day - problem sorted.

I tend to use andy N. He is fast, reliable and an expert at fixing things that can be fixed. He has been here 4 or 5 times already.
How urgent is it?
I am shortly going to need his services and I am in derby (and you are in ashbourne). So with a bit of organisation and provided that Andy is happy with it we might be able to kill two birds in one stone.
I think he is on leave until 18 June anyway.

I tend to use andy N. He is fast, reliable and an expert at fixing things that can be fixed. He has been here 4 or 5 times already.
How urgent is it?
I am shortly going to need his services and I am in derby (and you are in ashbourne). So with a bit of organisation and provided that Andy is happy with it we might be able to kill two birds in one stone.
I think he is on leave until 18 June anyway.
If he’s happy with that it would be good with me. I’m not in a rush so any date that works for you and him would be fine with me.?

Back
Top Bottom