What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red and Ted Roadshow.

Bifrost

Registered
I have a Roadshow pin. I live in Grimsby. Itneeds a little attention and I haven't got the skills to fix it.anybody interested in buying? Must be able to collect in person. Would ideally like £1250

Error message relates to switches 47 & 53. Hope that helps. Machine plays ok for a few minutes, then stops and gives switch error message. I have no electronics knowledge or skill.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744236000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744236000.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 152
  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744216000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744216000.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 153
  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744213000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744213000.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 154
  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744184000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1530744184000.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 156
Probably unrelated but have you checked the batteries in the backbox? Leaking batteries can damage the board and cause strange switch errors.

Will check that thanks. Such an amateur. I didn't even know it had a battery compartment! I'm ashamed. Cheers

Do you still enjoy it?
If yes get someone to fix it for you.
Seems extreme to sell because you cant fix it. I cant either btw.;)

Think the batteries are in a standoff not the mpu board as when my mates leaked on his Road Show it just buggered the holder and not the board. There must be someone near to Grimsby who could take a look.
As Domlouis said its a bit extreme to sell it cos of switch faults.

Think the batteries are in a standoff not the mpu board as when my mates leaked on his Road Show it just buggered the holder and not the board. There must be someone near to Grimsby who could take a look.
As Domlouis said its a bit extreme to sell it cos of switch faults.

Agreed. A bit like selling a car cos it’s got a flat tyre.

Agreed. A bit like selling a car cos it’s got a flat tyre.
We're also moving house, and it won't fit in the new one. Just wanted anybody interested in buying it, to know it had a slight problem, and that someone who did know the machine would find it easy to fix!

For that price with either some knackered switches or worst case needing a new board costing a few hundred it should sell imho. A fantastic unique game with so much going for it even compared to today's deeper competition, good luck with the sale, if I didn't have one already I'd have hired a van and turned up with your asking price in cash and I hope someone else does, cheers, J

Hi,

Still available? I’m watching another machine but this looks interesting - my restoration skills are limited.

I think that this "seller" is a messer.

Grimsby is an awful journey for most people. I have tried to make arrangements to see it. I know of at least one other on here that has too. You just get ghosted.

I messaged them on 8th July, and have heard nothing back. I'm in Grimsby so on my doorstep for having a look, but no reply :-s

Back
Top Bottom