What's new

Ranked Want List

Good to see RFM and WoZ getting love as they would be high on my list if I didnt already have them along with Addams and most def Banzai at the top. @Horsey I have just finished a restore on my police force inc cab decals ( with replicas help), plays real nice now it changed the game for the better, its an unusual one to have on a wanted list! Heres mine full of odd-ball's.

1 Cinderella (gottlieb 1947) missed out one one of these about 6 years back as only saw the auction after coming home from hol and it went for cheap.
2 Kings & Queens (Gottlieb 1965) loved this game since first played it being only 5, machine was 25 years old but still on site on our local fair
3 Farfalla (zac 1984)
4 magic castle (zac 1984)
5 Catacomb (stern 1981)
6 Cirqus Voltaire (bally)
7 POTC (JJP)
8 GOTG (stern)
9 Ghostbusters (stern)
10 Twilight Zone (Bally) although i must have played that about a million times!
and the list goes on, anything ive not got or had...

1. Tron LE
2. Metallica Prem
3. BKSR LE - gameplay dependant
4. AFM - LE remake with topper
5.Aero Prem
6.Kiss
7. Deadpool
8.Ghostbusters
9.Wonka - Gameplay dependant
10.Hobbit Black Arrow

Last edited:
Well I made a list a few years back of the games I would like to own based on community love, theme, and how iconic,
The only major change was whitewater which I took off for becoming too expensive for it’s worth in my view, ( still good game)
I also added some modern sterns and jersey jacks, but now luckily for me, have all the titles.
But still keep buying ( ready for a club ) what a crazy hobby. Might for fun one day do a Matt Vince and put them in my sig :)
Maybe I need a new list hmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom