What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Rally Joly Captain Pinball (1965)

Expired Due to no activity

Mike-R-

Registered
Hi all, I have just been offered one of these EM machines and don't really have a clue about them. If anyone has any info that may be of use about it or if anyone else would be interested in it, let me know, haven't got a price for it yet though but don't think it would be a fortune. Also offered a Sega Diamond 3 Star if anyone is into these or wants one. Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG-20180623-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180623-WA0002.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG-20180623-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20180623-WA0006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 279
Hi Paul, I haven't seen it, but he tells me it is in full working order, can get more pics if you want more. The only thing is the price, as I don't know about these. Do you know the sort of money these go for, the guy tells me they go for 1200-1500 depending on condition and I am not sure if that is correct or very wishful thinking. Let me know what you would of thought a realistic price would be, and i can put it to him if he is well out and I can see what he says. He says he wants rid and the space so I am sure he will be somewhat flexible.
Thanks, Mike

He's going to be disappointed if he thinks he's going to get £1200 for the Sega. Probably £3-400, if in working order.

I was about to say the same!! 1200 maybe if it was in pristine condition with all the mechanism dunked in petrol to strip the grease, then completely stripped and rebuilt... Alas this isnt though :)

He's got a nice conical stainless steel fermentation setup there though.

Thought that myself, thanks for the replys people. I will see what he says about your more realistic values, you more in the know then he is I'm sure. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom