What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pusher/Gamesroom heaters/ Small Fish tank (Tropical/Marine) / One Armed Bandits etc

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Having a bit of a tidy/Clearout. Offered here first, else on Ebay late tonight... All located in Northampton

Any interest in the below???

IMG_4514.JPG

2p/10p play... single player pusher. All working correctly - Still supported by Harry Levy - they can provide tech support and parts still. Is 6ft tall, 33" wide, 33" deep. Will need a large car/van to collect. Coins contained inside available at cost, and not included. All locks included and work - Has all keys and manual. ***SOLD***

Heaters for gamesroom...

IMG_4520.JPGIMG_4521.JPG

Dimplex EVS100 skirting convector 1000W with froststat - Designed to be left on 24/7 so ideal for games room. Electronic thermostat. Frost protection. Splash proof. White. Width: 1060mm, 220(h) x 107(d) Have two of these... both in good condition, however one slightly better than the other. New they were £155 each - £45 each or both for £80..

IMG_4519.JPG
Another Gamesroom fave - Dimplex Cadiz Eco 3 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator with Electronic Climate Control ... More info here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dimplex-Electric-Radiator-Electronic-Climate/dp/B002G0DE14?th=1 Looking for £60...

Sure i'll find some more stuff later... so keep watching...

Last edited:
Two One armed Bandits....

Gold award (However believe this is a "Starburst" and not Gold award)...

Goldaward1.jpgGoldaward2.jpg

i think was a "Stardust" machine - However the top glass is in rather poor condition... and the bottom glass has been replaced with a "gold Award" one... Works (Is on Free play - cant work out how to get it off!) and says 10p play - seems like it might be old florin style 10p though - not sure... Locks present - Chrome in "Reasonable" condition (not flaking off however just pitted in places). Advised on one of the FB groups last week it was worth £250-300 in current condition - would take £150 just for it to go to a good home...

Riviera21.jpgRiviera1.jpg

An old favourite - Riviera... Top glass is warn... Machine Chrome in Poor condition... Tray rusty but sound.. Mech works nicely, however is sticking on reel stop - suspect caused by old-grease, since if i nudge the reel stop it springs into life and works ( A little like me nowadays!!) - so effectively just needs a clean and re-oil (3-in-one and some Silicone grease...)
Advised the same price range as above, however £175 to a good home. ***SOLD***

These bandits done come up very often, so if you are thinking about it these are priced CHEAPLY to move on, and a little time on them in the winter to clean them up and they would be worth a LOT more... These two WONT be on Ebay later since they will just pull them...

Last edited:
Daft ebay always pull old bandits but you can always sell a pusher which needs same license. Pull arm are great games room additions and these are priced to sell!

oops - yes the fish tank :D

IMG_4524 (1).JPGIMG_4527.JPG

55L nano tank and stand - used for Marines however suitable for Marine or tropical. Comes with £350 worth of Pump capable of self adjusting and doing Freshwater and Marine.
Little Water Damage on the top front edge of the stand, however not overly noticeable when the Tank is on.
Looking for £70

Hi all,

Having a bit of a tidy/Clearout. Offered here first, else on Ebay late tonight... All located in Northampton

Any interest in the below???

View attachment 68833

2p/10p play... single player pusher. All working correctly - Still supported by Harry Levy - they can provide tech support and parts still. Is 6ft tall, 33" wide, 33" deep. Will need a large car/van to collect. Coins contained inside available at cost, and not included. All locks included and work - Has all keys and manual. ***SOLD***

Heaters for gamesroom...

View attachment 68836View attachment 68837

Dimplex EVS100 skirting convector 1000W with froststat - Designed to be left on 24/7 so ideal for games room. Electronic thermostat. Frost protection. Splash proof. White. Width: 1060mm, 220(h) x 107(d) Have two of these... both in good condition, however one slightly better than the other. New they were £155 each - £45 each or both for £80..

View attachment 68839
Another Gamesroom fave - Dimplex Cadiz Eco 3 KW Electric Oil Free Radiator with Electronic Climate Control ... More info here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dimplex-Electric-Radiator-Electronic-Climate/dp/B002G0DE14?th=1 Looking for £60...

Sure i'll find some more stuff later... so keep watching...

Have to ask how old the Dimplex Cadiz Eco 3 KW Electric Oil radiator is and how much use, i'm trying to weigh up the options as Amazon Warehouse have one for £95 including delivery but if i add in delivery to the one you are selling would it be worthwhile, obviously be better if i could pick up but not an option.

Wanting to use it for a very cold garage games room, do you find it easy on the electricity.

Thanks for any advice :)

Have to ask how old the Dimplex Cadiz Eco 3 KW Electric Oil radiator is and how much use, i'm trying to weigh up the options as Amazon Warehouse have one for £95 including delivery but if i add in delivery to the one you are selling would it be worthwhile, obviously be better if i could pick up but not an option.

Wanting to use it for a very cold garage games room, do you find it easy on the electricity.

Thanks for any advice :)

Mine doesnt have a remote (never did for some reason!)... however worth noting mine is Oil-free not an oil radiator.... The frost stat is good, and it is efficient at keeping room temps as it has a built in regulator that will kick in and out to try to keep at your preset temps. However with anything heater it is as efficient as your insulation and costs are in line with your supplier, so a difficult one to call if i'm honest.
I could always being to Daventry if you are heading there...
You didnt say where you are.... I may be passing your way :D

Sorry to hijack, but I will take the heater if it doesn't go, collect from Daventry, was looking at one earlier :)

Hiya James,

No worries mate - Which one?? - the upright one or slimline ones ?? :D

Cheers
Paul

The upright one as need something to keep pins at a constant winter temperature.

Back
Top Bottom