What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulp fiction is now coming to the northwest !

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
In light of @Happypin being so generous and letting people come round to experience Pulp Fiction, I will be having Pulp arrive tomorrow in sunny Burnley for 4 week.

If anyone from up north fancy bobbing round to try it give me a shout. I go Texas next week for 5 days with a load of pinheads from the uk so maybe after that.

Cheers Paul

Looking forward to trying it if/when it does land at Retroids... Although I think their Jaws is in soon too so will be spoilt for choice in the Midwest!

Amazing you even had one of these in the house.

Be interesting to know, how would you rank PF against your other Pins you have ?
Well first off it’s stunning!

It’s a piece of art with a theme to die for but looks like it’s 50 year old but plays like it’s new, which obviously it is !

It feels pretty simple but my word is it brutal but not in a way that makes you turn it off but in a way that keeps you coming back. You just need one good ball and you can score big.

Pretty short ball times probably less than 3 to 5 minutes in most cases which is great for 4 player games.

In my opinion it misses the topper, mirror blades and most importantly the swearing!

This was a prototype so didn’t have the swearing option. I think if it was your only pin you might get fed up of it beating your ass but as part of a line up it just keeps you coming back.

Overall a breath of fresh air and a real change from being stood infront of a stern!

Value for money wise? well you can’t beat it really the SE just over 8k and it’s built like a tank… it’s mega heavy

Would I get one ? Yes I’ve a LE on order

Overall impressions from visitors they loved it and generally went away wanting more games on it and even making orders with Phil for one !

Glad I rented it and looking forward to getting mine in the next 5 year 😜

Well first off it’s stunning!

It’s a piece of art with a theme to die for but looks like it’s 50 year old but plays like it’s new, which obviously it is !

It feels pretty simple but my word is it brutal but not in a way that makes you turn it off but in a way that keeps you coming back. You just need one good ball and you can score big.

Pretty short ball times probably less than 3 to 5 minutes in most cases which is great for 4 player games.

In my opinion it misses the topper, mirror blades and most importantly the swearing!

This was a prototype so didn’t have the swearing option. I think if it was your only pin you might get fed up of it beating your ass but as part of a line up it just keeps you coming back.

Overall a breath of fresh air and a real change from being stood infront of a stern!

Value for money wise? well you can’t beat it really the SE just over 8k and it’s built like a tank… it’s mega heavy

Would I get one ? Yes I’ve a LE on order

Overall impressions from visitors they loved it and generally went away wanting more games on it and even making orders with Phil for one !

Glad I rented it and looking forward to getting mine in the next 5 year 😜
Wow.. thanks for all the write up on your experience having had it in the home.

Sounds exactly what most others have said, looks and sounds incredible :)

Thanks for the great impressions on this 👍

Back
Top Bottom