What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Project TZ

mark adams

Registered
Yup, rarer than hens teeth, i get that, but if i didn't ask and someone just had one sat there....
As ever, ball park figures please from you knowledgeable lot

I have a TZ I am looking to sell, I was looking at advertising it on here and a few other places after i done some work on it (all minor stuff). going to be looking for about £3.5k but would take less if sold as is.
Whats your budget ?

20181120_110805[1].jpg

sorry for the poor image.

plays as is should do, all toys working etc
would describe as tatty, in need of TLC, a good clean
Will advertise tomorrow as for sale , need to get some good images 1st, mark gets 1st refusal if he is quick.

Last edited:
Would be helpful if you could be clearer on cab and backbox condition, condition of the boards (originals etc) and actual condition of the playfield (wear, inserts etc) and the dot matrix (fully working or not)

The flasher behind the upper right flipper has melted right through that plastic!

Does this machine has a green LOCK insert, up by the clock?

That bastard flasher is cursed. I didn't even notice it when I first bought mine but my plastic was slightly melted too. Melted all the way through is a new one though!

That bastard flasher is cursed. I didn't even notice it when I first bought mine but my plastic was slightly melted too. Melted all the way through is a new one though!

It was the same on mine LEDs run cooler so no worries now.... common problem

Back
Top Bottom