What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Project pin

lozpeters

Registered
Hi all,

Should be getting some money though at the end of the month so looking to get a new project pin. needs to be a ss machine preferably a DMD one. Not too fussed about the amount of work needed (big or small) and could probably spend up to 1K on a machine.

I know everyone is always looking for project pins but its worth a try :)

does anyone have a machine they are willing to let go?? ( i would love a Junkyard, South Park, TFTC or Radical if anyone had one!)

Last edited:
i have a Gorgar that i took up to NLP, worked fine when it got there but at some point over the weekend it stopped and gave up. 700 as is for a quick sale, or i'll be trying to fix it myself and asking more

i have a Gorgar that i took up to NLP, worked fine when it got there but at some point over the weekend it stopped and gave up. 700 as is for a quick sale, or i'll be trying to fix it myself and asking more

cheers for the offer, Gorgar has never interested me really. good luck fixing it

Hey Dan, What sort of condition is it in?

Bump :) I really want a new project pin, my partner has got into watching love island and big brother so I need something fun to do in the evening!!

Back
Top Bottom