What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! project pin wanted

Any and all machines considered apart from EM or Gottlieb (just personal preference)

Can collect sharpish, not relying upon third party :thumbs:

Happy to give a drink to anyone who can link me to a project pin that I subsequently purchase :thumbs:

Got an empty space that needs a pin

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_rWsAAOSwIzBa0g_p_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Gottlieb WATERWORLD arcade pinball machine . Good working order VERY RARE

Now have a Project pin... does anyone have any legs and bolts they can sell me as this turned up without them.

Last edited:
Congrats @deathrow, are you going to log the shop on here? Now cue 3 Vector projects in a row coming along like buses:cool:

I will post a few pics and a few fixes once I can get some legs. It’s always going to be a player rather than a resto but should be fun as the main board has major battery acid damage.

I think I could still have my arm twisted for a vector ;):thumbs:

Anyone have any used legs and bolts they can sell?
Just need something to stand it up on so I can start repairs etc. I want to see if the machine is worth spending out on brand new parts or not first?

Anyone have any used legs and bolts they can sell?
Just need something to stand it up on so I can start repairs etc. I want to see if the machine is worth spending out on brand new parts or not first?

I'm in Norwich, I have some jockey stands I sat my play field on to do work, but they are level.. welcome to borrow if you'd like?

Back
Top Bottom