What's new

Sold Project Fish Tales £700

Alan Syson

Site Supporter
Knackered FT for sale. Was hoping to sell as fully working, apart from cosmetics, but the sound died on it. Sent the sound board to Andy, so I know that’s good, but still no joy.
It actually plays very nicely, but the cabinet is shagged, wear on PF where the ball lands from the reel & there’s a hole in the “LIE” back plastic.
Martin’s due here in the next couple of weeks to take another one away.
I’ll be a bit sad to see it go as it’s my £1680 takings machine when I left it in a Newcastle boozer & forgot about it.
Any Q’s please ask.

09DA8E7F-A501-46F2-8626-BD43C449B696.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
09DA8E7F-A501-46F2-8626-BD43C449B696.jpeg

Players condition games rock

Agree Ive. On one of the occasions it was left in the £1680 pub, aka Pumphries, I’d forgotten to update Pinformer. Went to update a couple of days late but a punter had beaten me to it with a two word review.

“Spot on.”

Bloody hell @Alan Syson - of all people you know the rules... Admins have rights over bargains first... and I dont think any of us got any heads up on this.

I guess Sgt Grizz will now have to release the photos we hold on file of you in compromising positions..:rofl:

Ridiculous - you only had one thing to do... ;)

Jeez never seen a cash box that full! I had a few games in pubs for a bit and was lucky if they took £10 each a week!

Urgh I put out I wanted a project FT too... still it’s good @Arv only has a couple of games... that’ll keep him busy :p

My second to last Fishy sold with new side artwork and a near mint playfield and everything ticker t boo for the costly sum of £650. Oh how times have changed.
It was a while ago .

I bought a number of Fishy parts from replicas. However once I finally got mine unfolded I didn’t need them in the end.. I defo have a mint rear lie plastic and the mdf that goes with it..

Great game and a great price for a project. One of those classics that even if you hate the theme, the music, even the look of the thing it's just so satisfying, has such flow.

There is a HUO FT still up for grabs, looks like an exceptional example.

Back
Top Bottom