What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Project EM

AlanJ

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan
Hi, anyone with a non working, complete or almost complete project EM please.

I'm looking for something for me and my cousin to have a crack at together when he comes to visit me in May from Overseas. He's become really interested in my antics with my other EM's, and wants to get involved. He's a nuts and bolts and engineering type of guy - he even has his own metal lathe back home, so we're happy to have a crack at something hard to fix up. We have 7 days - the duration of his stay - so could make an interesting shop log too.

Thanks,

Alan

One on Facebook in Castleford £250

Attachments

• AA9180C9-58A9-4532-A48D-3B29247A5747.png
    AA9180C9-58A9-4532-A48D-3B29247A5747.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 51
Top Card when set up right is super fast and a good Gottlieb game.

£250 is cheap!

A bit of a delay in getting it, due to the seller injuring his finger and ending up in hospital for an op. and then me being away on holiday for a week, but today it arrived all ok.
IMG_9768.JPG
IMG_9769.JPG

Nice box of spare parts too:

IMG_9771.JPG
IMG_9772.JPG

Fantastic buy - absolute bargain.

Correct artwork, looks pretty decent cabinet, all original.

If you set this game up right, it will play really really fast.

Will follow the resto thread!

Enjoy:)

The guy I bought it off was an ex-operator, he told me he had 8 or 9 other machines a few months ago, which he recently sold. I'm wishing I got there first.

Yes resto thread will go up when me and my cuz Marcus make a start - 17th May.

Back
Top Bottom