What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
I remember reading that someone one here is able to print stuff / works in a printing firm, but can't recall who that is.

If that's you, or you know who it is, can you get in contact?

Cheers

There's 2 things I need/want are:

Printing a design on to clear acetate (or similar) to use as apron cards which will then be backlit with EL panels. This will need to be high quality so the light doesn't bleed through where it shouldn't.
Plus a bulk print onto A5 size card to produce score cards for a forthcoming comp. Lowest quality possible.

A5 card in a laser printer works fine and looks great. The printer should detect the increased thickness and slow down the feed speed. Stick to HP

Wayne

@PeteB may be better geared up to assist depending on size & quantity for the apron Cards, but if not let me know a bit more about what you want and we might be able to assist.

We don't do printing onto cards/paper at all so wouldn't be able to assist with that

There's 2 things I need/want are:

Printing a design on to clear acetate (or similar) to use as apron cards which will then be backlit with EL panels. This will need to be high quality so the light doesn't bleed through where it shouldn't.
Plus a bulk print onto A5 size card to produce score cards for a forthcoming comp. Lowest quality possible.
Is this what your looking for?

http://www.pinball.center/en/search?sSearch=apron+cards

@Nickbs is the man, he made me some professional quality stickers for the kiddy ride Postman Pat I brought back to life a couple years back, with my little boy's name on for the number plates and the doors. I'll never forget his generosity, I owe him a big favour one of these days

Back
Top Bottom