What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price for Start Wars Trilogy ? EDIT - the arcade game

Adrian Donati

Registered
Hi Folks,

Can anybody here give me a ball-park idea of what a Star Wars Trilogy game would go for? Friend of a friend apparently has one sitting around in their garage and is thinking of getting shot of it.

Thanks in advance :)
Adrian.

Condition as always is everything but I’d say £1200-1800 dependent. Don’t see too many. Not the greatest game and commands more due to the theme.

Resurrecting this one as the lady who originally asked me the question has come back to me. Apparently the game is faulty: It powers on and makes start up sounds, but the screen remains blank - unclear whether the 'start up sounds' are the attract mode sounds, or just fans whirring.

I'm not in a position to go and have a look myself, but does anybody have any thoughts on the diagnosis; bad connections or burnt out CRT perhaps?

I think she's looking to sell the game, but obviously would prefer it in working order before doing so.

Thanks in advance,
Adrian.

Guessing you mean Star Wars episode one (SWEP1) Pin2000 as opposed to sega Star Wars trilogy?

Ask if the playfield lamps go into Attract Mode - whichever game/display/'screen' is involved, that'll show whether it's actually running or not

Sorry, should have been clearer, it's a Star Wars Trilogy game. The CRT screen remains blank after start up and I don't really know much about video games, hence my question here :)

No he’s referring to the actual video game!!

Sorry we’re all blinkered here in to Pinball.
Might get more luck on UKVAC

Back
Top Bottom