What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Check - Jennings Governor

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Thought I'd ask here before putting up a for sale thread.

A friend of my grans husband passed away who had a small games room and she's looking to shift on some of the things, one of the items in there was an old Jennings Governor one armed bandit that supposedly she paid £800 for it number of years ago.

Does anyone have any idea what these are worth these days? Didn't get a chance to turn it on or see if it worked. But I got some photos.

zgsE7fc.jpg
adQHOxd.jpg
LORdYrn.jpg

These are a rare thing. A desirable fruit machine! It really needs an auction either put it into elephant house or on ebay but for ebay you'll need to get a £25 single gaming board sale permit as spiteful slot machine collectors WILL report it

They are desirable.. However not rare as most think... There's are a fair few out there for around £1k... however these are usually fully restored... Which costs as it's very time intensive...
Of course you get the usual jokers asking £2k for a fully restored one... they are the Home Leisure of Bandits :D

Back
Top Bottom