What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POTC

Neonadz

Registered
HI- when i lock a ball in tortuga it releases early before i get the chance to lock ball 2 and 3 ,any ideas? thanks debbie

Does it light the lock or just kick it out without scoring
If it's lighting and scoring check settings you may have virtual locks set to on souls be in the adjustments menu somewhere
Just a thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for the advice-it locks the ball,then while its delivering the 2nd ball from the shooter lane the tortuga wheel stops spinning and it drops the ball back into the playfield

I know there's a disc entrance opto at the top of the ramp, I'm guessing there's also an exit opto where the balls falls out too, and an up post to keep the ball in there. Are all 3 working properly? check the 2 opto's in switch test and the up post in solenoids.

I had trouble with the opto’s at the entrance to the ball lock (the ones at the top of the tortuga ramp).
One was not quite lined up with the hole in the ramp, this was giving me all kinds of random stuff.
The opto’s may all be working but may have moved slightly so check all opto’s line up with the corresponding hole.

I know there's a disc entrance opto at the top of the ramp, I'm guessing there's also an exit opto where the balls falls out too, and an up post to keep the ball in there. Are all 3 working properly? check the 2 opto's in switch test and the up post in solenoids.
thanks for all the advice guys...gona give it the go over this weekend-

Be sure to clean both sides of each opto, transmitter and receiver. Also worth checking the small board where these plug in, directly under the playfield, reseat all the plugs on this board.

hi mark- i had a few games on it last night -it played fine so maybe an intermittent fault-think i will give it the once over anyway,as we know they are work horses that need maintenance -

Back
Top Bottom