What's new

POTC Code thoughts ?

Code still early, seen massive changes already since EAG though.

I guess it depends if you like epic, deep, adventure, multiple paths, with a super hard wizard mode ( black curse ) type of game.

Definitely a game for home use!

Even with the first prototype code release, I thought it was superb. Best JJP I've played so far (still to get a proper Dialled in fix though).

POTC is my favourite JJP game... Having it in the bar now for 6 weeks and playing it extensively even with early code... I love it!

Reactions: JMP
I'm very impressed by all the vids of the machine, some awesome mechs and ideas. Will be making a visit to Tilt soon to play it and TNA.

It looks amazing. Very loaded playfield with lot's of cool toys. It definitely seems more of a long ball time home game than DI from what I've seen. Hugely complex methods of scoring which may or may not be your bag

Chest lock reminds me of Water World
Malstorm reminds me of Creature of the Black Lagoon
Spinning Circles reminds of Twister
Target Area reminds me Kiss

Then you have some cool new stuff like the rocking upper field and canon to shoot the ship, its got a brilliant looping shot and there's a hidden hole under the the flipper

So many toys and features really feels like a 90's machine but with in-depth coding

Really love the way the coding is going, so much to do six multi balls at present, 25 different chapters to complete then 5 wizard modes plus another wizard mode after that maybe...

On paper the theme feel dated as the movie franchise is kind of dead but I was wrong the theme is brilliant...

I love the back glass display and its content, it has the right amount of information to know what is going on and what to go for from a glance

Personally I feel this is Jacks best game by far and makes me excited to see what he brings out next

Chest lock reminds me of Water World
Malstorm reminds me of Creature of the Black Lagoon
Spinning Circles reminds of Twister
Target Area reminds me Kiss

Then you have some cool new stuff like the rocking upper field and canon to shoot the ship, its got a brilliant looping shot and there's a hidden hole under the the flipper

So many toys and features really feels like a 90's machine but with in-depth coding

Really love the way the coding is going, so much to do six multi balls at present, 25 different chapters to complete then 5 wizard modes plus another wizard mode after that maybe...

On paper the theme feel dated as the movie franchise is kind of dead but I was wrong the theme is brilliant...

I love the back glass display and its content, it has the right amount of information to know what is going on and what to go for from a glance

Personally I feel this is Jacks best game by far and makes me excited to see what he brings out next
Are you getting any work done at Tilt Kirk? Or just playing Pirates all the time ?
:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Back
Top Bottom