What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your crazy loon Ebay messages here

JMP

Site Supporter
OK, is it just me that gets the crazies on Ebay or does anyone else suffer this? I don't mean the low ball offers and scams etc. I mean the serious idiots, jokers or those on drugs/glue?

I sell vintage sampler sound banks (digital files I created) supplied on a 64MB USB stick here. Not a shameless plug, as none of you pinheads will be into these, but here's the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253132844979?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I get this question tonight:

Buyer - love the look of it , just wanted to know if the keyboard is included with it or is it softsynths on a harddrive alone. also if it does come all together, does it have rca/ jack outputs or is it purely midi?

Yes for £35 he's asking if it includes the vintage Emulator II sampler worth about £1,500, or 'another' keyboard. Not sure how he expects that to fit on a memory stick.

Me - Heh, you're a funny guy !

Buyer - i thank u for that but i genuinely want to know

Me - For £35 it includes a top quality plastic 64MB USB memory stick :) I'll include some free dust in the envelope too if you like.

Buyer - haha ohhh right i see , thank u good sir

Me - You're welcome. Keep sniffing the glue.... x

Buyer - dont plan on stopping fellow space tiger

Me - Heh, you crack me up. Thanks for the amusement.... I'm off on a stroll down insanity beach. Hope I don't bump into you down there. ;)

Had a few like this... better not be one of you 'I know' from here. :suspect: Ebay is a mental playground full of nutters. :tut:

Back
Top Bottom