What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your best score for the day.

Got this on Popeye up at my mate Keith's last night.
IMG_1251.jpeg
Due to a logistical cock up Keith ended up putting his tag in rather than mine. It was a thee player game I went second, after my last ball it asked me to enter my initials/tag which I did (ZIG) then after the third player it also asked for the name (even though his score was only a few million, much less than the recorded high scores) Then when we looked at the high scores keiths was attached to my score and the only record of mine was my last high score from months ago at 504 million. How keith laughed :rolleyes:

Got this on Popeye up at my mate Keith's last night.
View attachment 42826
Due to a logistical cock up Keith ended up putting his tag in rather than mine. It was a thee player game I went second, after my last ball it asked me to enter my initials/tag which I did (ZIG) then after the third player it also asked for the name (even though his score was only a few million, much less than the recorded high scores) Then when we looked at the high scores keiths was attached to my score and the only record of mine was my last high score from months ago at 504 million. How keith laughed :rolleyes:

Good score :cool:

Decent game on TAF tonight....

IMG_2093.jpg

Toured the mansion a couple of times and got to hear my favourite call out in all of pinball....something about warming up and killing you :D Can't believe I'd left this awesome game in storage for so long, I'm such a numpty :cuckoo:

No pic but my TAF current high score is 718m. Included 2 tours and 3 multiballs. I still have no strategy for what to do once the tour starts. Anyone?

Oh, hold the ball on the flipper and time out all the modes? Only joking. Usually gets paired with Seance so straight down the middle in seconds.

Not played since last Friday when I put a new GC score on ST:TNG at SWL. 4 Balls no extras and no cannons at the moment. Mind you it won't be a patch on what @roadshow16 will manage when he gets the chance... I'll not say who was player two was to spare his blushes... :thumbs:

IMG_20170310_212910.jpg

Yeeees! After all my flipping about recently, got the machine playing better and hit Grand Champion.
Never reset it since buying just a couple of weeks ago so very happy with that:)uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170315_cb61769fd7639e77a1eae6347818f8f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I must add, I've got 5 balls and my outhole posts are closer together. Oooh err:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy with this score:)

Flippers acceptable but I was cheated on Destroy The Ring again.

I hit the 4 shots, got the ball held, hit the ring again but second ball stuck to it. Would've been a better score but instead I got TILT.

(I'm still playing 5 ball games)

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170728_2f19729d011c9b8ee6a1f3b62dd507e8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom