What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Popeye £1500

BigBear77

Registered
A nice original Popeye for sale only due to a buy to let house purchase. More description and Pictures to follow.

Here's your chance people - at today's prices this offers a lot of bang for your buck, a 1994 fully loaded widebody :thumbs:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...opeye-the-good-the-bad-and-the-spinach.34036/

Toot toot :D

giphy (38).gif

Picture will be on tomo and will message people in order. Just to confirm must be bank transfer as soon as agreed and Martin to collect as he knows me and where I live. Thanks

I almost want to buy it to prove grizz wrong!

Only the second I’ve seen for sale in year and half. Curiosity value means you should get your money back...

Can't believe the best game ever produced is up for sale and at a very reasonable price too!

I really enjoyed playing it at NLP 2yrs ago. I'd definitely snap this up if I was in the buying mood. Looks a nice example.

(I still might snap it up)

Back
Top Bottom