What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

police force ramp protector?

PUP

Site Supporter
Hi, is anyone able to make me or advise me of anyone who could make me a protector for the outer ramp on police force as there dosent seem to be any around. I got a new center ramp some 3 years back as that was smashed to pieces but this one is in good condition with only a very small snick at the entrance and want to keep it that way, would rather something just give it that extra bit of strength rather than risk breakage in the future
thanks, Andy79229

It is worth emailing Cliffy and asking him.

He does not make them for Transporter The Rescue, but told me that a customer of his had found that an Iron Man protector fitted the right-hand side of the former's ramp entrance.

I then found that a Funhouse protector did the job on the left hand side after a tiny bit of filing. I sent him pics so that he can help his customers out in the future

I have made custom ramp protectors in the past, I'd need to see it and find out just what needs protecting.
I'm sure we can come up with something.

Darren that would be absolutley great thanks, il PM you. DRD thanks for reply and i love the fact you have a transporter, iv not played or seen one since christmas eve 1990, even got a pic from King st amusements, Wigan. 6 year old Me playing, mum watching and another young fan also watching79258

Back
Top Bottom