What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poking around the WWE update

[ACCOUNT NUKED]

Last edited by a moderator:
[ACCOUNT NUKED]

Last edited by a moderator:
i just worked out that WWE is Wrestlemania

well done Ewan for your attempts to decipher and reassemble and explore the game code, if that is indeed what you are doing. i got to play this at the weekend at the LPC and it didn't really light my fire to be honest, but i expect some folks will enjoy it. still i reckon the chances of me ever seeing one of these up for play in a British pub are close to zero

not even in a Sports Bar? (do they still exist?)
did they ever exist in England?

even if they did, in order for us to see pins in the wild, they have to first be imported to the UK and second, they have to be operated.

the largest seller (but not the only one) of new Stern games in the Uk is Pinhall Heaven, and Phil's not offering even a single one up for sale on his pins page, even though he has KISS, MMR, TWD, Hobbit, WhoaNellie and WOZ all for sale brand new. what does that tell you? i expect that the game i played this weekend in London is the same one i played at the EAG in February and is the only one in the country right now. i'm guessing it's owned by Electrocoin and that they are cursing it now and hoping they can sell it off 'brand new' to a collector for three grand or so, or else they will have to stick it in an arcade for a year and hope to make most of their money back from novelty coindrop (new punter: ooh, what's that? i'll have a go..... meh that was crap .... GOTO10 ... new punter: ooh what's that? etc)

Wrestlemania. Well..... I played 2 balls on it and then had to go. Didn't bother going back after I finished my comp games. I'm sure there are worst games out there but there was nothing that especially grabbed me about it. There's no Wow factor. Is it better or worse than Mustang? I'd probably stick a couple of quid in it f I was in a pub waiting for someone but wouldn't travel to find one.

With the hype over Kiss it pretty much feels like Stern are washing their hands of it already which is **** for people who bought one. The ring toy is pretty lame and the dots aren't great. Part of the issue for me is that the theme is poor for me. Now WOZ also sucks as a theme but at least the game itself has lots of features, this one feels like it's really stripped down.

Back
Top Bottom