What's new

For Sale Point Blank & Crazy Taxi Arcade Cabs

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Gang

I've got a few arcade games I am thinking about moving on. I am looking to sell or to trade for a pin or even some other interesting coin op stuff. The weirder the better! :rolleyes:

I have:

A 60 in 1 Jamma Cab. Bought from a fellow Pinball-Infoer a while ago. The cab is nothing to write home about but it all works and plays great. Has lots of the classics like Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong JR, Frogger, Pac Man, Space Invaders etc etc.

£175 - Pics to follow.

Point Blank
. I freakin love this game! I have been playing it to death. Cab is a bit ropey but the game plays great. It is on and ready to play in less than 10 seconds of switching it on. Very reliable and sturdy beast. But it really could do with a clean. I did intend to do so myself (and I still might!) but every time I go near it I end up playing it.
The guns do not recoil. I do not know if this is a setting or if it has been disconnected or if it is due to a problem. It came to me like this and I know absolutely sod all about vids.
Only reason I am looking to shift it is that it did not fit where I wanted to put it (really should have measured properly) and so it has now been relegated to the garage.

£250 - Pics to follow.

Crazy Taxi. Standup version with the back rest. Again, cab is a bit ropey in general but it is complete and works fine. Could be cleaned up and made to look at lot better by somebody that likes doing that sort of thing. (I am not that somebody though.)
This cab can play multiple games. It has everything needed to play games other than Crazy Taxi. I won't go into details here but I will include a laptop in the sale that is configured to make this possible.
I have always wanted one of these and have only had this 5 minutes. But **** me, it is a fair bit bigger that I had remembered it. So, alas, it was dropped off straight into my garage where it has remained ever since. Really gutted about this one but it just won't get played where it is. :(

£450 - Pics to follow.

Thought I would offer these up here to my pinball chums before trying the arcade forums.
That's about it for now Kiddies. Hit me up if any interest.

Cheers
Dean

Hi Dean, glad to know I'm not the only one who dabbles in other coin op stuff! Sounds like some nice machines you have for sale. Know what you mean re; Crazy Taxi size. Same thing happened when I bought a Ridge Racer 5 in a "lean back seat" style cabinet, and the thing was as big as a pinball, possibly bigger!

Good luck with the sales, looks like some decent prices!

Cheers, Mark

Hi Dean, glad to know I'm not the only one who dabbles in other coin op stuff! Sounds like some nice machines you have for sale. Know what you mean re; Crazy Taxi size. Same thing happened when I bought a Ridge Racer 5 in a "lean back seat" style cabinet, and the thing was as big as a pinball, possibly bigger!

Good luck with the sales, looks like some decent prices!

Cheers, Mark

Hi Mark.

I don't dabble in anything other than pins very often but variety is the spice of life and all that.

Yeah, the standup driving cabs are surprisingly big! I would say they are slightly bigger than a pin. Just wish I had more room really. I'd just keep everything!

Ha ha, sounds like me - over the years as well as pinballs I've had pretty much everything else from pushers, video games, fortune teller, quiz machines, driving games, etc etc etc. I was only recently thinking the same thing - if I had loads of space, and didn't need to sell machines to fund the next one, I would have a pretty awesome arcade of cool and unusual machines by now! It is thoughts like this that make me think about starting to do the lottery - but then the rational part of me realises all those £2's I save by not doing it -lol.

Cheers, Mark

Hi Fintan,
Very interested in the Point Blank.
Could I see some pics please.

I've finally taken some pictures! 5 of them!! It's only taken me 2 months.

Here are a few snaps of the Point Blank. As you can see, it's not a looker! But it is bulletproof. It has not missed a beat. I have been out to the garage many times to take pictures of this but every time I do I end up playing it and then decide to keep it. It's only cheap after all and I do love the game. But I need to stop ****ing about and get rid of some stuff so it's time to go.

I'm dropping the price to £175 in the hope of a quick sale. If no interest on here I'll stick it on UKVAC.

Pics:

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom