What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please be patient if waiting for a reply from me!

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
HI,

A quick message to say please be patient if waiting for an answer from me regarding repairs/tech help etc

Yesterday my wife crashed and rolled her car whilst driving to work in the snow for an NHS midwife shift, luckily she was ok, apart from some bruises, but there's a lot to sort out

27C9A602-E7E3-4058-BCE6-B0115CD86A46.jpeg

Thanks for all the messages. Means alot to us both. She is fine now, just sore, taking a few days at home to recover. Someone else can deliver babies!., Was trapped inside the car for a good 30 minutes waiting for someone to help her get out. Scary and being on the phone to someone trapped inside a car really shakes you up. Luckily some other motorists stopped and helped! Happened at about 7.20am yesterday so just glad someone was driving past.

Oh crap!!! Glad to hear your young lady is well, if a little shaken! Deffo a scary thing to happen!!

Hope she recovers fully soon!!

Jim I'm so sorry to see what's happened.
Thank goodness there's no serious injuries, hoping for a speedy recovery and all the best to you both.
D.

Another big thank you to everyone's messages. Really great, thank you all :) She is on the mend now, as we work out what car to get next. Unfortunately the old one was a write off - engine kaputt!, so i've had to lend her mine whilst we work out what to do next

Also, a big special mention to all the NLP peeps, Rachel just got these today from them. I really cannot thank you all enough,. She also wants to say a big thank you to you all, it was very kind :)

4C33DC45-0A2B-4EA3-B5B6-398FEC610137.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom