What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playfield Plastics

If you have access to a scanner, scan the offending plastic and make a note of the DPI the scan is done at and upload the file.

I'm sure someone on here, maybe myself will be able to cut you the required plastic.

Then you have two options to finish.
Waterslide decal or transparent sticker. Either method requires printing mirrored and mounting on under side of plastic.

If the image includes white a layer of either white transparent vinyl is applied to the back or a thin layer of paint can be sprayed on.

Another quick bodge is to print onto a white gloss sticker and stick it to the top.

None will look perfect but all look better then a missing plastic.

If you have access to a scanner, scan the offending plastic and make a note of the DPI the scan is done at and upload the file.

I'm sure someone on here, maybe myself will be able to cut you the required plastic.

Then you have two options to finish.
Waterslide decal or transparent sticker. Either method requires printing mirrored and mounting on under side of plastic.

If the image includes white a layer of either white transparent vinyl is applied to the back or a thin layer of paint can be sprayed on.

Another quick bodge is to print onto a white gloss sticker and stick it to the top.

None will look perfect but all look better then a missing plastic.
Hi, Thanks for the suggestions.
What i was really hoping for was for someone to make me a nice new shiny set. Only one is broken but the rest are a little faded and dull with some cracking, although complete. I certainly don’t trust myself to do this and really wanted a high end finish. I thought maybe someone could have the originals from me and do a professional copy. A bit like doing a back glass repro.
But hey thanks again for replying,
Tom

Back
Top Bottom