What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Glasgow 8-9 June

Cmor111

Registered
Play Glasgow is on again this year, this year we're hoping to have 30+ pins along with high score comps and a NLP tournament.

This can only be done with your help, so any pins will be greatly appreciated with the usual benifits, if you can't load a pin we'll be putting up tickets for sale soon.

Any questions or offers of pins let me know.

Thanks to everyone for any help you can provide, see you in Glasgow.

1 Terminator 2 @Big Phil
2 DE Star Wars @Big Phil
3 Austin Powers @Big Phil
4 Demo Man @Big Phil
5 Rocky & Bullwinkle @Big Phil
6 Junkyard
7 BK2K
8 Metallica
9 Batman the Dark Knight
10 NBA
11 NBA Linked
12 NBA Linked
13 BSD
14 Taxi
15 Simpsons Paisley Pinball
16 Judge Dredd Paisley Pinball
17 Metallica Paisley Pinball
18 Family Guy Paisley Pinball
19 AC/DC Paisley Pinball
20 The Walking Dead Paisley Pinball
21 CFTBL
22 Black Rose
23 Sopranos @Carl Spiby
24 Stern IJ John B (2 of 3)
25 Avitar John B (2 of 3)
26 Doctor Who John B (2 of 3)
27 Capcom Airborne
28 Capcom Flipper Football
29 Williams Dracula
30 CFTBL
31 Terminator 3
32 Whitewater
33 Attack From Mars
34 Big House

This list is only a guide and is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
We still have reduced tickets available if anyone is looking for them.

We're also looking for more pin donations if anyone wants to donate any for the show?

Just 6 weeks to go!

We still have tickets to sell and we're still looking for pin donations, all support is greatly appreciated and we can't do this without your support.

Just over 3 weeks to go, we still have tickets for sale and we're still open to donations of machines for the show.

I'm also hoping to confirm in a couple of days that this year we'll be supporting a charity. More details very soon.

Tickets available for www.scottishpinball.org.uk

Will be good to see you @Paul if you can make it pre sale tickets will get you in from 10 and on the door tickets start at 11.

Scottish Pinball Association are proud to announce that this year we'll be supporting Get Well Gamers, a very worthy charity that puts game consoles into Children's Hospitals and Wards throughout the UK. You can get more information from their website.

www.getwellgamers.org.uk

They'll have a table with us at Play Glasgow running a raffle and they'll also have a drop off point for any donations you'd like to make of your unused consoles and or games, over 18 games excepted as they'll be able to sell them on.

We'll be holding a high score competition on what's said to be the best Metallica pinball machine in the whole of Scotland (some might say the best in the UK)😉, with the profits going to Get Well Gamers.

We're also planning on holding a NBA Competition on both days.

Last edited:
Will there be a tombola? I could bring some items along for that.
Hi Phil,

Get Well Gamers will be running a raffle over the weekend, we're providing some stuff but I'm sure they'd be more than happy to receive more stuff, thanks for offering.

Only a few days to go till Scotland's Biggest Pinball Event, and the pin donation list has been updated with a number of machines from our great friends from

Really really pleased to hear Airborne is going to be there. A game I have always wanted to play.

By any chance is there a separate queue for the Pinball side of things Chris?
I know you get in earlier with a prepaid ticket but the first year I went, the queue was still pretty big for the other stuff. I'm only coming for the pins and just the Sunday.
Cheers
Mark

Really really pleased to hear Airborne is going to be there. A game I have always wanted to play.

I know you get in earlier with a prepaid ticket but the first year I went, the queue was still pretty big for the other stuff. I'm only coming for the pins and just the Sunday.
Cheers
Mark
Hi Mark,

Unfortunately there's only the one entry point for the show, you'll just have to get there early get your breakfast and join the queue.

We'll be running a NBA tournament on Sunday if you want to join in. It's something different and a it of fun and you could win a unique pinball trophy.

Will be good to see you there.

Chris

Queues are not a issue for the pins, never more than one person ever waiting to play so you will get loads of pinball action.

Cheers
Mark
Glad to know you are looking forward to playing Airborne, a rare Capcom game but a cracker to play.

Glad to know you are looking forward to playing Airborne, a rare Capcom game but a cracker to play.
Capcom games don't get enough love here. Would love to know how many Pinball magic and Airbornes are in the UK.

Cheers @Cmor111
I shall pick up a mcmuffin and make a few queue friends to pass the time 😁
I'll try my luck at Nba and hope for the best

Cheers @Cmor111
I shall pick up a mcmuffin and make a few queue friends to pass the time 😁
I'll try my luck at Nba and hope for the best
Has @replicas has said once your in you'll not need to queue for a game especially on Sunday. NBA is just a bit of fun, sort of a knockout competition, it's just the hoops that count.

When you get in come over to the stand and we'll take your name for the competition.

We still have a number of tickets available for Play Glasgow this weekend, so if your not sure what to do this weekend, the weather isn't the best so spend it at Scotland's Biggest retro gaming event while helping SPA to get over 30 pins to the event and supporting our charity this year Get Well Gamers.

Tickets available for
www.scottishpinball.org.uk

Back
Top Bottom