What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Expo - Pinball Battle

Yeah, I thought the twitch feed and commentary was excellent!

Sorry about the dark ledded Drac, if I'd known it was going to be selected for the finals I would have put the Comet bulbs back in that I robbed out of it for another machine a few weeks ago. Still, makes it more challenging :).

Yeah, I thought the twitch feed and commentary was excellent!

Sorry about the dark ledded Drac, if I'd known it was going to be selected for the finals I would have put the Comet bulbs back in that I robbed out of it for another machine a few weeks ago. Still, makes it more challenging :).
Not gonna lie, I loved how that machine looked. It added a much-needed sense of gloom.

BSD normally is too colourful for the theme for me - I would have preferred black, white and red palette if I was designing the game. The colourful look looks great on pinball but especially when you get the machine properly screaming away, it's a spooky-ass machine. And the original film, minus Keanu Reeves' inability to do a convincing period-piece act, is a great piece of filmmaking - no CGI whatsoever which makes some shots all the more impressive, and Gary Oldman nails it.

Back
Top Bottom