What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play expo Glasgow

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
Finished setting up show for this weekend and just wanted to thank people for their pinball donations - some new pinballs - guardians of the galaxy and some unusual like sterns kiss and a few Gottliebs tag team and a hulk - thank you for NLP guys turning up and helping us with donations , ideas , fixing and making us drink . [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all involved..

Great line up and great to meet some of you, it was a last minute day trip for Keith and myself but we will try an organise a car full for next year.

Managed to get my tag (zig) on five games which is always pleasing :cool:

Yup big thanks to all involved, had no idea it was connected to retro gaming so enjoyed some of that too! Especially the cosplay Tron girl.....mmmmmm!

Thanks all involved..

Great line up and great to meet some of you, it was a last minute day trip for Keith and myself but we will try an organise a car full for next year.

Managed to get my tag (zig) on five games which is always pleasing :cool:
Glad you enjoyed it Ian, the more the merrier for next year, you'll have to get your names in for the NBA Challenge Comp.

Yup big thanks to all involved, had no idea it was connected to retro gaming so enjoyed some of that too! Especially the cosplay Tron girl.....mmmmmm!
Glad you had a good time Jon, shame we didn't catch up but maybe next time.

Got back to wales at 1145pm,great weekend,great people.I enjoyed mucking in.Good that no games completely died too
Glad your back safe and only just after myself this year. Thanks again for your support along with Mark and Daz. Your always welcome up in Scotland.

Great show as always guys and cool to meet up with you all again. me n Matt will see you all at NERG next in July

cheers

kev

Massive thanks to NLP guys and Carl and Gillian for all their hard work at Glasgow play expo , keeping all the pins working and putting up pins etc - also big thanks to those on here that travelled to support us - I know it was quite a distance - will see some of you again at nerg or pinfest - in the meantime our last meet is on 23 rd June 2018 with John Higgins hosting - cost a fiver including refreshments - please send pm if you wish more details or address etc . Cheers Alisa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom