What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Expo Glasgow

Scottish Pinball Association is once again organising the pinball machines at Play Glasgow. We can only manage this with the help and support that is given by those that provide us with whatever help they can give.

Firstly we're as always looking for pins. If you can donate any pins we'll give you a weekend pass to the show for your fist machine, if your able to provide more than one machine then we'll also give you a cash donation for your support.

If your unable to donate a pin and still want to come to the show and support us you'll be able to purchase your tickets from us in advance at a discounted price.

We are also looking forward to our usual support for the very helpful guys from NLP again this year.

If you need more information or wish to pledge any pins please post here or you can message myself or @ailsaclunie.

Many thanks

Chris

Pin list, I'll add to this as the offers come in.

1 Taxi - Chris E
2 BSD - Chris E
3 CFTBL -Chris E
4 Rocky and Bullwinkle
5 Black Rose - Chris M
6 Junkyard - Chris M
7 NBA Linked- NLP
8 NBA Linked- NLP
9 BSD - NLP
10 T2- NLP
11 Jackbot - NLP
12 Tag Team - NLP
13 Giligans Island - NLP
14 Flintstones - NLP
15 IJ (Williams) - Colin C
16 BTDK - Colin C
17 X Files - Colin C
18 Metallica - Colin C
19 NBA - Colin C
20 Getaway - John H
21 Judge Dredd - John H
22 Hulk - John H
23 Champion Pub - John H
24 Fortune - John H
25 Shrek - Eric R
26 Firepower - Jon
27 TBC - John B
28 TBC - John B
29 Rolling Stones - Eric R
30 Kiss - Eric R
31 WPT or Transformers - Eric R
32 Fire - Eric R
33 Roller Coaster Tycoon - Eric R
34 South Park - Eric R
35 GOTG - Eric R

Last edited:
The list of machines is growing and will be kept up to date as much as possible is will always be subject to change.

We will have 2 pins set aside for an adult and child high score competition on both days, and on the Sunday we're running a NBA FASTBREAK Competition with both machines linked together.

Less than 3 weeks to go and the pin list has just been updated.

We're still taking pin donations and also have tickets for sale.

Correct email tickets are used. Have a safe flight and see you at the show.

Perhaps we should keep watching for a Play Belfast coming up soon?

Miracle, name in and beat kevs lad

Attachments

• 20180610_100035.jpg
    20180610_100035.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Dah...
My 200M score didn’t last long on there. Good score Chris and great to chat again yesterday. I don’t think people really appreciate the effort you guys put into getting pins to events like this.

Cheers to you all at NLP and the Scottish pin guys :thumbs::thumbs:

Well, despite saying in the Pinfest thread that this one was too far to travel, I decided at the last minute to make the journey. Bought the tickets at midnight Friday Night, set off from home at 3am Saturday Morning for the 6.5 hour drive. It was great though, got to play on some fantastic tables, and some awesome classic games.

If 12 year old me could have known he'd someday get to play all of those games for two whole days on freeplay, he would have wept with joy :D

great event. Big thanks to anyone here that donated machines for us to play on.

B
Well, despite saying in the Pinfest thread that this one was too far to travel, I decided at the last minute to make the journey. Bought the tickets at midnight Friday Night, set off from home at 3am Saturday Morning for the 6.5 hour drive. It was great though, got to play on some fantastic tables, and some awesome classic games.

If 12 year old me could have known he'd someday get to play all of those games for two whole days on freeplay, he would have wept with joy :D

great event. Big thanks to anyone here that donated machines for us to play on.
Bedford to Glasgow just to play pins! That's what you call dedicated! You should of said Hi to us at the stand, we would of made you a coffee, and perhaps tried to sell you a Scottish Pinball Association mug to drink it from and a T Shirt to go with it.

Joking aside, glad you have a good time and hope your putting it in your diary for next year.

Haha, it was quite a trek to be sure. Good fun though, and I quite enjoy driving (despite doing it for a living for a number of years in the past) so that's not such a huge chore for me.

I very much enjoyed the video games too.

Already have my Pinfest daventry ticket purchased last week :)

I may get to Swaveney too, I saw that event posted on pinball news. Both much closer as you say. I may have something else on that weekend though.

I did intend to buy a mug today, but totally forgot about it. :D doh!

I didn;t introduce myself, simply because I never expected anyone to have the slightest idea who I was, as a 1 post forum member that doesn't even own a table (yet!)

I did actually have the highest score on Roller Coaster Tycoon when I left, I couldn't hand around to the end, but it wasn't a huge score or anything, so I hope I wasn;t actually the winner(and doubt that I was, hehe)

Haha, it was quite a trek to be sure. Good fun though, and I quite enjoy driving (despite doing it for a living for a number of years in the past) so that's not such a huge chore for me.

I very much enjoyed the video games too.

Already have my Pinfest daventry ticket purchased last week :)

I may get to Swaveney too, I saw that event posted on pinball news. Both much closer as you say. I may have something else on that weekend though.

I did intend to buy a mug today, but totally forgot about it. :D doh!

I didn;t introduce myself, simply because I never expected anyone to have the slightest idea who I was, as a 1 post forum member that doesn't even own a table (yet!)

I did actually have the highest score on Roller Coaster Tycoon when I left, I couldn't hand around to the end, but it wasn't a huge score or anything, so I hope I wasn;t actually the winner(and doubt that I was, hehe)

So long as you enjoyed yourself, we're a very friendly bunch up here, we'll talk to anyone and if they talk back all the better.

If you enjoy your driving and are free in about a months time NERG is on in Newcastle, check it out.

Back
Top Bottom