What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Expo Glasgow

Banzaipinabll

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Thanks to all involved with Play Expo Glasgow, had a great day and played 27 of the 41 pins, I can imagine the amount of work involved in pulling this event together. Played Spiderman and really enjoyed it, Loved the CFTBL which had a colour DMD and some nice little lighting mods on the backbox, Southpark - OMG what an awful pin IMHO. Pity I could only manage one day......IMG_1804.jpg

Was a trek for me from north wales but welll worth it.Here with two other NLPers, and enjoying the hospitality of colin and Ailsa.Allvwe are doing is helping setup,pull down and repairs,East Currently just left some great rock pubs,and are in Cumbernauld enjoying a Guinness

Thanks to all involved with Play Expo Glasgow, had a great day and played 27 of the 41 pins, I can imagine the amount of work involved in pulling this event together. Played Spiderman and really enjoyed it, Loved the CFTBL which had a colour DMD and some nice little lighting mods on the backbox, Southpark - OMG what an awful pin IMHO. Pity I could only manage one day......View attachment 47421
Was good to see you down here. You know what it's like now so hopefully you'll be able to plan ahead next year and make a weekend of it.

Back
Top Bottom