What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins on location..

UK arcade operators are absolutely insane. No use talking sense to most of them.

The rare couple of people that have modern thinking and can actually provide a decent arcade experience, all seem to be raking it in from an untapped market. See Las Vegas amusements in London Soho, Arcade Club in Bury (and now in Leeds!)...

Beatles Gold Edition brand new out of box 1 week old. £1 play now in Gillys Amusements in Scarborough North Yorkshire.

Currently sat next to Stern Elvis what has never been cleaned in 10 years absolutely disgusting DMD not working so hope this doesn’t go the same way.

70d0f8fd792815f1e39e13a2187afd11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a meeting in Chiswick, so took my first trip to Chief Coffee!

Firstly! Wow, to the standard of coffee and cakes! Coffee was amazing! ‘Come for the Coffee, stay for the Pinball’ Staff were really helpful!

Then, on to the pinball, great line up! Played 4 games today that I ve not played before: GOTG, MM, DP and TWD!

Have to say I absolutely loved DP and GOTG! Both great games that I would easily have in my collection (money and space dependant!). MM was amazing!

My biggest surprise was how disappointed TWD was for me. I couldn’t wait to play this game and I came away thinking ‘eh’! As they say, ‘each to their own’!

Anyway, wish Chief was closer to me, but I will visit again when I can.

On holiday in the south of France at the mo, staying not far from the very pretty Cordes-sur-Ciel.
Been down this way quite a few times and there is a bar in Cordes which is your a-typical French bar, however there must be a Pinhead involved somewhere
First year I went (about 9 years ago) there was a pretty tidy TAF, then the next time it was a very good MM, year after was MB as I recall, and having not been for a few years now I popped in yesterday to see if there was still a game - right now its have a BSD - again very good condition.....

Can anyone help with machines in Tenerife as I’m there for two weeks me and the little one are going to missing our collection so any heads up of where to look please.

Dave.

Nice Beatles pin in a Bridlington arcade.. “Premier Amusements” near the harbour.
Sound was excellent too, plenty of volume.
£1.00 for one play or £2.00 for three.
Great machine, fantastic music for any Beatles fan but I reckon I would get bored with it.
7baaee600864be1410e5c2d06193fae6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom