What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pins incoming

CHRIS B PINBALLS

Site Supporter
A few pins landing next week I will list with pics when I have time to set up
LOTR super mint huo loads of mods inc colour display topper complete 24carrat gold plated armour topper pretty much everything I have sold this pin before so if I can find the link or anyone else can fell free to post it £5500

Sopranos super mint again this has been listed before on here it the one with red trim I think Robert Lucas was one of the owners £3500

JM a super mint one off custom built by me new decals candy red powder coated armour and cab internals mirror blades pinball pro speaker upgrade pinsound colour display topper plus lots more you won’t ever see a nicer one £3500

Sttng picked up this Tuesday still in van £2500 SOLD AS IS

@chris b its like Christmas when your "for sale" posts come up :)

And also similar to when my parents would say ‘if you’re a good lad maybe you will get one thing from Santa and not everything in the Argos catalogue that you want’

I tend to ‘want’ most things Chris puts up for sale but need to be sensible because (A) space is always an issue and (B) I don’t want to get divorced

Just got my LOTR delivery via Martin from Chris...………..and definitely not disappointed; cracking example of this pin...…………………… just as well Martin didn't have to go thru airport security given the big blade that's fitted to the playfield :oops:

Back
Top Bottom