What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Pins for Sale

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Time to have a bit of a cull as I need to sell some games, so have the following available:
Scared Stiff - Keeping.
Junk Yard - Keeping.
Seawitch - Keeping.
The Amazing Spiderman - Sold.
Back to the Future - Sold.
Highspeed II - Sold.
Genesis - Keeping.
Pink Panther - Keeping.
Space Hawks - Keeping.
Hi-Deal - Sold.

Happy to send pictures, although everything except Hi-deal was in the tournament area at the UKpinfest. Please send PM if interested.

Last edited:
Not looking to buy but cant imagine ss or sm lasting long on that list. Glws.

Christ Peter, that is quite a clearout. Some nice old gottliebs in that list

Are you buying replacements, or getting out of the classics business ?

Christ Peter, that is quite a clearout. Some nice old gottliebs in that list

Are you buying replacements, or getting out of the classics business ?

Unless he's bought all of Dave Rolfe's old pins?

Please bear with me if you've PM'ed me, I'm way behind on responding to the PM's.

Please note that I don't need to sell them all, just a few.

David, I have plenty of classic games to be getting on with plus quite a few projects waiting in the wings. As @new forest pinball will testify, I'm getting a little low on room to store games.

No, I haven't bought any of Dave Rolfe's pins, I only posted a suggested average price for them as asked for.

Time to have a bit of a cull as I need to sell some games, so have the following available:
Scared Stiff - £3500
Junk Yard - £3500
Seawitch - £2500
The Amazing Spiderman - £2500
Back to the Future - £1750
Highspeed II - £1750
Genesis - £1500
Pink Panther - £1500
Space Hawks - £1500
Hi-Deal - £600

Happy to send pictures, although everything except Hi-deal was in the tournament area at the UKpinfest. Please send PM if interested.

Interested in the HSII Please send pictures and brief description of whats good and whats bad Looking for a Project right now so not bothered if its tatty Also whereabout are you
Cheers Dave theTaxman. pinballstar@virginmedia.com

Mrs Mercifull very upset that Scared Stiff is leaving SWL. Sadly she cannot justify the cost to buy it for herself :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom