What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins for BARcade recommendations

kurgan999

Registered
hi all,
i am new on forum , let me introduce myself i coming from Serbia eastern europe :) , 31years old pinball fan since i was kid , music lover (rnr and heavy) and popcult kid/geek :))

anyway, in next two months we plan to open barcarde , will put some craft beer , some geek stuff and pins of course :) .

we have budget for 5 from this list , so any help/recomendation would be appriciated :)

doctor who
world cup 94
congo
gateway
judge dread
dracula
flinstones
hook
tales from crypt
star wars(data east)
fish tales
jack bot
last action heroe

thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and best of luck with the Barcade.

Where are you opening your barcade, UK or Serbia? It could be good to play to your locals ie if your in an area where the locals fish then Fish Tales will go down well, if they hunt then Big Buck Hunter ect.

This is only stuff I've listened to on podcasts (coin box pinball) I'm not talking from experience.

You could always try getting an operator involved then you don't need to maintain the pins and you'd be able to swap them around, keeping the lineup fresh so the customer keep coming back.

Best of luck for the future.

hi all,
i am new on forum , let me introduce myself i coming from Serbia eastern europe :) , 31years old pinball fan since i was kid , music lover (rnr and heavy) and popcult kid/geek :))

anyway, in next two months we plan to open barcarde , will put some craft beer , some geek stuff and pins of course :) .

we have budget for 5 from this list , so any help/recomendation would be appriciated :)

doctor who
world cup 94
congo
gateway
judge dread
dracula
flinstones
hook
tales from crypt
star wars(data east)
fish tales
jack bot
last action heroe

thanks in advance :)

Try and get a TAF.
Probably the best earner ever.

hey brothers, thanks for thumbs , will search for TAF maybe for my man cave :). cose i like him a lot .

we dont have in plan to earn a lot from pins , they will be there for promotional/decoration nostalgia factor . we have idea to bring back pins and good old days alive again and to show new generations that there is a fun beside cell phones :) . we plan also to organize tournaments and stuff.

Casual players and collectors are drawn to very different games.

I'd definitely get the Star Wars if I were you (although I would never want one for at home).
As said above Addams Family is always popular.

If I were setting up a bar I would be looking more at what the casual player is drawn to and that is usually licensed stuff that they know (films, TV shows, music etc).

KISS for example. Not got a great reputation with collectors but two operators in this country have told me it is a great earner on site.

I'd definitely get the Star Wars if I were you (although I would never want one for at home).

Yep. Always a good bet for attracting casual players. I have loan of one here at the moment, really enjoying it - solid DE with Chads ROM revision. Has a Pinsound board fitted , the epic proper music helps lift the game too , much better than DE's stock disco abomination :)

funhouse jumped in out of nowhere :)

will make further decisions in next few days and will let u know what was final result :)

Back
Top Bottom