What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pininfo reflections from a newcomer.

Annualman

Site Supporter
I discovered and joined this forum a short while ago. So am a newbie. Although I have been playing since 1974!

To date I have bought a lovely CFTBL and a bubbler jukebox from members @Garry Sp8 and @Pick Holder. Both have been immensely helpful dealing with my follow up technical questions and more. I want to say how much I appreciate - the generosity and help I have had.

But also to say to other new-comers - this is the place for advice and buying - you are dealing with an honest, friendly, helpful community.

My first purchase was an Ebay TAF – not a disaster but also not that great and no help from seller – although when I posted a problem on this forum, I had a lot of helpful advice.

Booked pinfest 2023, joined Scottish league and love the chat, information and banter on the forum.

Mike

Excellent Mike, be nice to meet you at the meets I can hopefully make. . I am also a newbie from Scotland.
That would be good Scott - I am not working on Saturdays anymore - so hopefully can attend more next year.

Whereabouts are you? I'm Edinburgh

M

That would be good Scott - I am not working on Saturdays anymore - so hopefully can attend more next year.

Whereabouts are you? I'm Edinburgh

M
I am over in Fife Mike.

At the start of the year we played a few Pins in Edinburgh at some places, The Mouse Trap, Lane 7 and NQ64. The Mouse Trap was good, there was a meet their last year but sadly I couldn't make that one.

Back
Top Bottom