What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PinGolf 31st July

Hi ya Dave, I shall be coming up on Saturday, Sarah and Lucy aren't coming, so i'm gonna bring a couple of mates along to enjoy the fun!!

Really looking forward to this just hope I can make it. Won't know till next week.

D.

I guess mods will be able to post in there, makes sense in reality otherwise could be filled with the wrong stuff

clonestar' date=' post: 1662965 said:
I have posted here as the events forum appears limited to moderator posts. Perhaps someone who has the permissions could move or repost this.

PinGolf Competition 31st July, at Ochran Mill NP7 9HU

Machines available for practise from Friday 29th onwards. Barbeque and camping available.

More info here http://www.rawdistribution.co.uk/silverballs/pingolf/index.html

Hey Dave,

When does the event start/finish? (as in days/dates). I can then finish putting the event in properly
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

Paul' date=' post: 1663033 said:
Hey Dave,

When does the event start/finish? (as in days/dates). I can then finish putting the event in properly
smile-1.png

Cheers

Paul

PinGolf Sunday the 31st of July 12.00pm at Ochran Mill, Llanover Abergavenny NP7 9HU.

Machines available for practise from Friday 29th of July at 4:00pm ALL the way through to the Sunday comp, yep you can play all night if you want! Lots of beer, food and barbecue if you want to bring your own, spaces to camp, Travel Lodge and Premier both 5 miles away. Shuttle to the hotels on the Saturday night.

Michael Decker' date=' post: 1663053 said:
See you Friday Dave!

Bit of practise Friday plus your previous visit should make you the favourite then!

Well, as your daughter gave me a good thrashing I think I'd need to move in for a couple of weeks to ensure success....

Abbie won't mind where she finishes as long as she beats Greg Mott, that's who she has her sights set on.

Kate Morris' date=' post: 1663059 said:
Looking forward to the Pingolf - did I hear there was a prize for best costume? If so i'm half hoping no one will dress up and then i'm guaranteed to win something ;-)

Yep, Prize for the best golfing gear, I know of at least one other dressing up. I should get back to you with details for the spreadsheet for scoring, you still ok to do that?

erm yes... I hadn't forgotten, honest ;-) If you can let me know about the scoring this weekend I should have some time on Monday night to sort out a spreadsheet for it.

Can i just ask for clarification on the wording of the 'golfing gear' definition - do golf related costumes count or does it have to be actual golf attire...?

Well I was thinking Plus Fours, sleeveless jumpers, floppy hats, gloves the whole Ronnie Corbett look, but if you're thinking of coming dressed as a golfball that would probably win it.

If i turn up and get bladdered on Guinness, does that count as a darren clarke impersination?

You won't be on your own getting bladdered, Alan's driving down from Newcastle.

Watch out Wales hide the beer.

replicas' date=' post: 1663134 said:
You won't be on your own getting bladdered, Alan's driving down from Newcastle.

Watch out Wales hide the beer.

No need, Martin will be there the night before drinking the cider again. Once the dancing starts, the bribing begins
wink-1.png

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1663167 said:
No need, Martin will be there the night before drinking the cider again. Once the dancing starts, the bribing begins
wink-1.png

Trying to get this into my head , a vision of Martin dancing. :eek: No its not happening.:confused:

Well perhaps you need the additional information that he was dancing to hardcore Drum and bass and jungle.

Saturday being practice day, wondering if kids can come or is it just adults?

Replay' date=' post: 1663214 said:
Saturday being practice day, wondering if kids can come or is it just adults?

No problem, there will be plenty of kids here (I have 8) and the barbeque will be on all day and the beer and soft drinks flowing all night, bring along something for the barbecue help yourselves to the drinks, leave a donation if you have a lot.

clonestar' date=' post: 1663241 said:
No problem, there will be plenty of kids here (I have 8) and the barbeque will be on all day and the beer and soft drinks flowing all night, bring along something for the barbecue help yourselves to the drinks, leave a donation if you have a lot.

8 - wow :eek:

Thanks - will hopefully come - only 2 kids
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom