What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold [Pinfest] Avengers IQ Pro (Stern 2020)

Fubar

Site Supporter
Alias
Thomas
Bought this NIB from PH in November 21. Around 1500 games on the clock at the start of Pinfest... Been to 1 other show -Swavesey- where it got about 200 plays. Otherwise home use, always kept clean & waxed - last strip & clean was after Swavesey.

This game is on the main floor and whoever makes me the best offer by the end of Sunday gets to take it home ;) As a guide a NIB one costs £8k (when in stock) and I've spent well over that if you include all the mods, so I'm going to say £7500 OBO.

When it was new it spent some time with Chris B who did:
  • Yellow sparkle powdercoat
  • Official art blades
  • Shaker
Since then I've added a number of mods which are all reversible (stock parts are all in the coinbox - except the speakers & glass!) so I guess you could flog some of them if not your thing.
  • Custom Thanos & Gauntlet figures to replace the flat plastics, hand painted by @RudeDogg1
  • Sanctuary 3d printed building to replace the flat plastic (and make the extra ball light visible)
  • Col's plastic protectors, shooter & coindoor plaques.
  • Pinmonk cooler fans on all 3 flippers & quiet PSU fan
  • Upgraded backbox speakers to 5.25"
  • Speaker lights which change pattern based on the game mode (configurable via your phone)
  • Yellow backbox T-molding
  • Invisiglass (Neil's)
  • Black covers (from Dave Bishop)
  • Blue titan rubbers throughout (except the upper flipper which needs to be a superband for durability)
It's also recently had new balls and I replaced the flipper coil stops at some point. On the bad side, there is a small scratch to the side armor near the backbox on the left side. There are also 2 small chips of playfield art damage in places that can't be seen unless you're cleaning the game. Note that all 3 modern Stern's I've owned have had these under the ball guides. See attached pics.

Collection from Pinfest at the end of the show, or could collect from mine (Histon Cambs) shortly thereafter. Payment by bank transfer. No trades this time, sorry.

PM me here, or my phone number is on the game; let's have a chat over a beer
1f37b.png

IMG_20220827_163436.jpg

Attachments

• img2.JPG
    img2.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 68
  • img3.JPG
    img3.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 69
  • img4.JPG
    img4.JPG